Pop Rock Trivia Answers:
1. You take a bus marked Lakewood Drive...Indian Lake
by the Cowsills
2. You, with your masquerading, and you...The Pied Piper
by the Lemon Pipers
3. There's a new world, somewhere...I'll Never Find Another You
by the Seekers
4. If you want it, here it is,Come and Get It
, by Badfinger. Incidentally, the song was written by Paul McCartney.
5. When I was just a lad of ten...The Lemon Tree
by Peter, Paul and Mary. Yeah, they're liberal weenies, but it's a good song.
Eric Lindholm, the Viking Pundit
, got #2 and #4 correct.