Moron the Canadian Terrorists
Here's some chilling information
:Police and intelligence officials made the arrests late Friday night and early Saturday morning after the group accepted delivery of three tons of ammonium nitrate, a common fertilizer than can be explosive if combined with fuel oil.
The same type of fertilizer was used in the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City that killed 168 people. In that explosion, one ton of ammonium nitrate was used to make the bomb.
Michelle Malkin notes a rather bizarre claim
that the terrorists came from a broad strata of Canadian society.The 12 adult suspects, again:
1. Fahim Ahmad, 21, Toronto;
2. Zakaria Amara, 20, Mississauga, Ont.;
3. Asad Ansari, 21, Mississauga;
4. Shareef Abdelhaleen, 30, Mississauga;
5. Qayyum Abdul Jamal, 43, Mississauga;
6. Mohammed Dirie, 22, Kingston, Ont.;
7. Yasim Abdi Mohamed, 24, Kingston;
8. Jahmaal James, 23, Toronto;
9. Amin Mohamed Durrani, 19, Toronto;
10. Steven Vikash Chand alias Abdul Shakur, 25, Toronto;
11. Ahmad Mustafa Ghany, 21, Mississauga;
12. Saad Khalid, 19, of Eclipse Avenue, Mississauga.
Such a diverse lot! A veritable Benetton ad. Can't think of a similarity among them!
Allah notes that they don't fit the liberal profile
of a terrorist: poor and desperate. This is something I've noticed many times over the years. Few of America's homegrown terrorists in the 1960s and 1970s, like the Weather Underground, for example, were drawn from bleak circumstances; instead it seemed far more likely that they would be from the upper and upper middle classes--the classes that have the leisure time to discuss "revolution".